XLA Life exists to welcome patients and families into a supportive community with resources and information. If you or a loved one was recently diagnosed with X-Linked Agammaglobulinemia (XLA), here are a few immediate things you need to know.
1) You are not alone.
- The incidence rate in the USA alone is 1 in every 190,000 male births.
- Many families have gone through generations with XLA
- Fill out the form below to Join the XLA Life family and get in touch with others
MAKE A LINK TO THE JOIN OUR FAMILY FORM
2) Suggested Resources: as we continue to organize resources for the newly diagnosed, read the following links from our friends at the Immune Deficiency Foundation.
- Learn about XLA here
- Join the XLA Families Facebook page
3) Introduction to XLA